Quality Kids Snow Gloves are your youngster’s best defense against those frigid days on the slopes. It’s imperative that you choose a quality pair of gloves that best fit your snow sports needs.
You need gloves that are warm and completely waterproof – yet provide your young ones with dexterity. You’ll want to make sure your choice offers sufficient insulation and flexibility, are waterproof/windproof, are breathable and flexible, have removable liners. Among many more key factors. Snow gloves should be based on individual needs.
We’ve researched and reviewed dozens of the kids snow gloves to fit a wide range of different needs and budgets. Here are our top choices in random order.
[amazon_link asins=’B01M8NF0AA’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’outdoorjunkiereviews-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’acd96487-c353-11e8-8e54-21c73b424d5e’]
N’Ice Caps Kids Cold Weather Waterproof Camo Print Thinsulate Ski Gloves
- 3M Thinsulate lined and waterproof membrane insert
- Full sure gripper PU on palm, fingers and thumbs; seemless fingertips and curved fingers
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist strap and elastic under wrist for easy-on wear
- Multi color camo print
- Nubuck reinforced thumbs
[amazon_link asins=’B075V2M16W’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’outdoorjunkiereviews-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’fc83bf21-c351-11e8-b0a8-d71c5528f743′]
HighLoong Kids Waterproof Breathable Thinsulate Lined Gloves for Boys and Girls
- Hand back: High quality ripstop fabric with breathable PU waterproof coating
- Palm: Hexagonal pattern PU leather with best grips and nice feeling
- Inserting: 40g Thinsulate insulating material and polyfill interlining to keep hands warmer,waterproof membrane inside gloves, soft and comfortable tricot Lining
- Vent hole, air hole design on hand back makes gloves more breathable
- Reflective material on hand back makes you be easily visible during cycling or other outdoor activities-enhanced safety
[amazon_link asins=’B01KX40DEK’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’outdoorjunkiereviews-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’1e94ba47-f7fd-11e8-9e37-23a44b254105′]
SimpliKids Children’s Snow Sports Thinsulate Lined Mittens
- SimpliKids ski and snowboard mittens for kids provide waterproof protection for all around cool weather use
- Mitts use 3M’s Thinsulate material as insert for extra insulation from the cold snow
- Extra large, easy-to-use adjustable wrist straps fit snug and allows kids to put the gloves on by themselves
- Reinforced palm & thumb patch increases grip
- Kids sizing – toddler (1-2 yrs); extra small (2-3 yrs); small (4-6 yrs); medium (7-9 yrs); large (10-12 yrs); see description below for accurate fit
[amazon_link asins=’B0778SP1GL’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’outdoorjunkiereviews-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’8f8bc0df-c354-11e8-a2ea-3f2eb7624546′]
YR.Lover Children Ski Gloves (2-4 Years)
- Warm & Snowproof & Splash-Resistent Membrane Layer- Warm and Breathable Insulation holds the heat, always keep the hands warm and cosy.But can’t put it directly in the water,it is not a rubber dishwashing
- Durable Nylon Fabric: It is Splash-Resistent and wear resistant for any outdoor snow sports. High color fastness. Effectively prevent melted snow wetting and water soaking into, Easy to fun and keep hands
- Easy tightening with Long Cuff Design: No more gloves falling. Easy to get on and over jacket or coat for little kids. It helps to prevent cold air, snow as well as the dirty inside. The wrist buckle and
- Suit for (2-4 Years)Material: nylon, lining: velor, filling material: polyester padding
- Perfect pair of winter gloves for various outdoor snow activities. Ideal for skiing, snowboarding, hiking sports etc,
[amazon_link asins=’B00GLX2HWE’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’outdoorjunkiereviews-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’332fa6bf-c354-11e8-a704-cd4b47a07e9e’]
SnowStoppers Kids Waterproof Stay On Winter Nylon Mitten
- SnowStoppers Patented extra-long cuff keeps snow out and keeps mittens on!
- 40G Thinsulate Insulation adds warmth without bulk
- Tough grip palms are great for skiing, snowboarding and sledding!
- Hand Wash in warm water, no bleach, lay flat to dry.
- Waterproof outer shell fabric resists water, snow & ice.
- Fully waterproof Drypel Liner adds double protection
- Sizing Guidance: See below for measurements.
- We suggest getting the next size up if you’re not sure which size to get because it’s better for mittens to be a little roomy rather than too small. This way they might fit next year too!
[amazon_link asins=’B07GRNWZNR’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’outdoorjunkiereviews-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’7daa08f4-c352-11e8-91dc-9dd208342354′]
N’Ice Caps Girls Ombre Thinsulate Winter Snow Ski Gloves
- Thinsulate insulation and waterproof membrane insert
- Full PVC gripper on palm and fingers for added gripping
- Knit cuffs, elastic under wrist, adjustable hook and loop wrist strap for easy-on wear
- N’Ice Caps original design in the USA
[amazon_link asins=’B00GK03RYK’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’outdoorjunkiereviews-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’f56f80f5-c352-11e8-bdf8-35cad2fa792e’]
SnowStoppers Waterproof Ski & Snowboard Winter Kids Gloves
- Patented SnowStopper Sleeve so Snow Doesn’t Get Between Coat & Glove
- Fully Waterproof and Don’t Fall Off
- RipStop Fabric, Kevtech Palm & Rolled Fingertips
- 7 Color Variations to choose from
- Sure to Keep Hands Toasty Warm in the Cold!